“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” (x)
AGAIN I COULDN’T JUST DO ONE THING SO I got carried away…..
edit: as requested, here is a version with the tumblr cut in the middle
Who knows to be honest..
Mycroft in 'grey' suits requested by anon (thankfully I'm colourblind :))
Button your shirt all the way up all you want, Dr. Watson. We all know what’s underneath it.
- must be following me :)
- maybe check out my amazing april BOTM
- must reblog this. likes do not count.
- ends on april 25th.
- finalist (last time I picked 9) will be notified on the 26th and sent a link to the poll.
- the poll closes on the 30th, where a winner and two runner ups will be selected based on the votes.what i'm looking for:
- a clean and fresh theme.
- a lovely blogger who is nice and kind.
- a sherlock blog (multifandom is ok but your one of your main fandoms must be sherlock).
- amazing posts.winner will receive:
- a follow from me.
- a link on my sidebar for the entire month.
- a shoutout on my sherlock instagram
- promo whenever you’d like.
- my eternal love and friendship.runner ups get:
- a follow from me.
- one promo during the month upon request.
- my love and friendship :)
reblog away my dears!
sherlock/casablanca bonus because apparently 18 gifs are not enough (and hello Sherlock spinning a story for John to stay, and Rick spinning a story for Ilsa to go)
Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss have a “fantastic, really mouth-watering idea” says the star - could it be a Christmas special?
"Mark Gatiss may beat me up," Freeman told Alan Carr at the recording of this Friday’s Chatty Man for Channel 4, "but there is an idea for this one-off special that’s such a good idea, and as I was listening to it I thought ‘we’ve just got to do this’. And I don’t know when we are going to be able to do it, unfortunately.
"It’s a fantastic, really mouth-watering idea. But I really don’t know when we are going to get to do it."
I should be excited, right? *tries on some excitement* Oh well, doesn’t fit me.
I am just imagining that Christmas special likely means warm, fuzzy things. If it’s a flashback, that’s fine. If it’s continuation, I’d rather wait for actual S4.
HLV left such a bad taste in my mouth I’d welcome a warm(er) fuzzy(er) one-off, flashback or whatnot. Also I’m a really impatient, instant gratification person in general, so I throw my vote (as if I got one) into the Xmas one-off jar.
I’d also like the baby question just to be settled ASAP so…that’d be good.
If Martin Freeman says it’s a really good idea, it must be a really, really good idea.
Funnily, it’s Martin’s word I usually trust the most, and yet I’m finding it difficult to be excited. I should be, it’s Sherlock after all! Possibly sooner than people anticipated after S3 ended! I’m just not sure their idea of what mouthwatering stands for and my idea match anymore. Which is ridiculous, cause theirs are the ones getting executed!
Either way, irrespective of what we think, Christmas special is either going to be there or not going to be there. I wanting it or not makes not a dot of difference. I am just going to go Hagrid and say if it comes, it comes and we will deal with it when it does. We kinda have to!